Anyone interested in the job detailed below ?

Tony Edwardson tony.edwardson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:49:00 PDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Message replied: RE: Competitive Opportunities - Leading
Telecom Client - UK
Date: 	Wed, 22 Apr 2015 15:46:34 +0000 (UTC)
From: 	Pendy Hou <hit-reply at linkedin.com>
To: 	Tony Edwardson <tony at edwardson.co.uk>

LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=7BIs6lOnSNFomRKqjRHpip1kmZ4gSt2hz9DskthgjRKpmJLl6hFripMrmUZt2pDdiQQpm9UtTcUqiRUtS4QczRBfP9SbSkLrmZzbCVFp6lHrCBIbDtTtOYLeDdMt7hE&msgID=I5996670110738194432_500&markAsRead=>

InMail: You have a new message

*Date:* 4/22/2015
*Subject:* RE: Competitive Opportunities - Leading Telecom Client - UK

Hi Tony,

Thanks for letting me know. Best of luck in your new position.

Can you recommend any PERL developers for me to touch base with? It's a
good opportunity here for someone, client's desperate to bring someone
on board. Massive telecom client, long-term contract.

We also have referral fees for successful recommendations.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards
Pendy
phou at firstpointgroup.com
+44 2077584198

 >On Apr 22/2015 11:24AM, Tony Edwardson wrote:
 >Hi Pendy
 >
 > I have just started a permanent role as a senior Perl developer so I
am not looking for work now

 > Regards
 > Tony
 >
 > On 4/22/15 10:20 AM, Pendy H. wrote:
 > --------------------
 > Hi Tony,
 >
 > I hope you're well.
 >
 > I've studied your profile as i am receiving an increasing demand from
my client, one of the world's market leading mobile telecom vendors.
Your experience with PERL makes your profile suitable for current and
future opportunities. Would you like me to keep you in mind?

 > For example, i am currently hiring for an urgent vacancy for a
Software Developer with strong PERL experience, on a long-term
extendable contract in-case you or any of your friends are looking for work?

 > If interested, please send me your CV and contact number so i can get
in touch with more details? Alternatively, let me know if you'd like me
to keep you in mind for the future?

 > Thanks in advance, i look forward to hearing from you.
 >
 > Best regards
 > Pendy Hou
 > phou at firstpointgroup.com
 > +442077584198

	View Message
<https://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=0Mc3lvczcQd3ANe3cTc34Nc3sSdzAVdkAZh4BJpnhF9DBIs6lOnSNFomRKqjRHpip1kmZ4gSt2hz9DskthgjRKpmJLl6hFripAqmQZt2pDdiQQpm9UtTcUqiRUtS4QczRBfP9SbSkLrmZzbCVFp6lHrCBIbDtTtOYLeDdMt7hE&msgID=I5996670110738194432_500&markAsRead=>

© 2015 LinkedIn Ireland Limited. LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo, and InMail
are registered trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation in the United States
and/or other countries. All rights reserved.

You are receiving InMail/Open Profile notifications emails. Unsubscribe
<https://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=6sRbjhBoDxTsPxFbnxTojgOfmhFpip3iRhQiCROimp3tldnj5AUq7p8enARuDhTm35xmAdmcSZyqSt4kSlHtBlmq7t5kl9frz19gSRLr4x1uDFEuBl1gk51sD59sngSkQh3tkthgjRAqmZI9DBIs6lOnSNFomRKqjRHpip1kmZ4gSt2hz9DskthgjRKpmJLl6hFripKtmMZt2pDdiQQpm9UtTcUqiRUtS4QczRBfP9SbSkLrmZzbCVFp6lHrCBIbDtTtOYLeDdMt7hE&msgID=I5996670110738194432_500&markAsRead=>

This email was intended for Tony Edwardson (Senior Perl Developer).
Learn why we included this.
<https://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=3wUdPgZp4BBr6dFt79x9DBIs6lOnSNFomRKqjRHpip1kmZ4gSt2hz9DskthgjRKpmJLl6hFripIsBlBoSBSsCljsClJrThPtmcZoipDdiQQpm9UtTcUqiRUtS4QczRBfP9SbSkLrmZzbCVFp6lHrCBIbDtTtOYLeDdMt7hE&msgID=I5996670110738194432_500&markAsRead=>

LinkedIn is a registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland Limited.
Registered in Ireland as a private limited company, Company Number 477441
Registered Office: 70 Sir John Roberson's Quay, Dublin 2