My new Module RemoteLib is working

Tony Edwardson tony at edwardson.co.uk
Mon Jan 27 09:13:17 PST 2014

Hi All

My new module RemoteLib is ready for you to have a play with if you like.
If I haven't already bored you with this yet, it is designed to make
using the CPAN easy.
All you need to do is download the single file RemoteLib,pm  either from
GitHub at https://github.com/edwart/RemoteLib/ or from
http://miltonkeynes.pm/RemoteLib.pm - then whenever you want to run some
perl, just use this module and any CPAN module needed will be made
available without installation

i.e.
perl -MRemoteLib  <script>
or
set PERL5OPTS=-MRemoteLib
or
use RemoteLib;   # in your script/Modules

I have over 17000 CPAN modules available for use most of which will work
on any architecture and perl version.
I also have some architecture specific ones built.
I am working on a website so you can easily tell what is available and
add your own modules to the repo.

Have a play and let me know what you think

Cheers
Tony