enquiry

Christine Wong Christine.Wong at squareoneresources.com
Mon May 20 01:33:34 PDT 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have recently been on the Milton Keynes Perl Mongers and was wondering if there might be a section to post about job opportunities. I know the London PM has a section for that.

I was hoping to post a position in Hampshire for a Senior Perl developer at £60k to work with TDD, OO Mod Perl, Moose and DBIx. They are also working with Plack and Nginx with over 2 million unique users.

Please contact me on Christine.wong at squareoneresources.com<mailto:Christine.wong at squareoneresources.com> for more information.

Your help and advice is deeply appreciated.

Kind regards,

christine wong | digital media permanent consultant

t: +44 (0)20 7208 2828 | ddi: +44 (0)20 7665 5813 | m: +44 (0)7738 488572
square one resources | 6 devonshire square | london | ec2m 4ye | united kingdom

christine.wong at squareoneresources.com<mailto:christine.wong at squareoneresources.com%20> | www.squareoneresources.com<http://www.squareoneresources.com>