Re-engineering the MKPM website

Tony Edwardson tony at edwardson.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 14:09:06 PDT 2012

Hi Tom

Your input is always welcome.
A major motivation for this is a reason to learn Catalyst.
I don't really have a problem with the current site
The idea started with a request from Gabor Szabo in Perl Weekly to
include up to date links in Perl Monger websites.
I should be an interesting project and any rate.
Another motivation is my personal desire to keep presentation away from
data - we could do all this with
a series on linked templates or by using Dancer or equivalent - we may
end up doing that in the end - but I want to see how easy it will be in
Catalyst.

Cheers
Tony