Our Weekly Meetings

Tony Edwardson tony at miltonkeynes.pm
Tue Apr 10 11:08:30 PDT 2012

It was suggested at our last meeting, that, as there are several of us
who regularly attend both, the MKPM and MKLUG meetings, it would be a
good idea to move the MKPM meet to a week earlier so that the meetings
are evenly spaced and our livers can have time to recover.

So, unless anyone has a serious objection, I would like to propose
moving the MKPM meeting the second Tuesday of each month rather than the
third (or which ever one is two weeks before the last Tuesday).

Any objections anyone ?

Tony