Anyone available to do some interesting work in the City for a few weeks ?

Tony Edwardson tony.edwardson at me.com
Fri Oct 28 03:19:33 PDT 2011

Hi

We are due to go live in 4 weeks and I have become snowed under with various technical problems and would like to get some help.
This is similar to last year when Denny came in to help for a month.
It is likely to be well paid and interesting.
Skills needed are OO Perl pref Moose, XML, Unix (Solaris) and RDBMS (Oracle)

Anyone free at the moment who would fancy doing something different.
Yoiu would need to be available pretty quickly
Location is Aldgate which takes me about 1 hour dor to door from MK

Tony

07712 100283