Milton Keynes Perl Mongers Technical meeting: 19h00 on 6th September, at the Open University

Colin Bradford cjbradford at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 06:41:21 PDT 2011

Hi,

The next tech meet is less than a week away!  As usual, we will be
meeting in the Systems Seminar room at the Open University -
http://miltonkeynes.pm.org/techmeet.html has details of how to find
the room.  If you're not sure where it is, feel free to ask for
someone's mobile number so that you can call us when you're in the
area.  Please arrive by 19h00, for a 19h15 start.  I'll be bringing my
netbook with Open Office and Acrobat on it for presentations - if
you're presenting, and using your own laptop, please test it as soon
as you get to the meeting.

I will be going past the railway station on my way to the meeting - if
anyone would like a lift from the station, please let me know.

I hope to see some of you there,

Colin.