How To Help Promote Perl

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon Aug 15 09:11:06 PDT 2011

Hello from Riga!

This afternoon, Mark Keating (whose name, Dave Cross points out,
sounds like Marketing) encouraged everyone at this year's YAPC::Europe
to help promote our comunity by sharing the promotional flyers listed
at http://www.perlfoundation.org/press_releases under the "Flyers for
Distribution" heading.

Several of us in MiltonKeynes.pm work at universities or in large
computing departments where we could print out these flyers and put
them on noticeboards.  Even if you don't work in such a place, maybe
you could print a few out and place them somewhere creative or useful.

I like Mark's idea so I thought I would share it with you all.