Freelance Catalyst Support Work

Robbie Bow robbiebow at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 00:29:40 PDT 2010

Hi all

I have a client that needs a new freelancer (as I am unable to
continue doing freelance) do support their Catalyst based web sites.
It's not regular work (as in it comes in ad hoc), but the rates are
pretty good and the work they want is pretty straightforward. The two
sites, although built on Catalyst, are built very differently (by me).
There's no tests to speak of, but there is version control (SVN), and
is hosted in a dedicated Debian server hosted by Bytemark.

If you're interested, feel free to ask any questions and I shall
endeavour to answer them!

Cheerio

Robbie