Fwd: Conex Europe - Perl Update

Tony Edwardson tony.edwardson at usa.net
Thu May 13 11:34:01 PDT 2010

Interested anyone ?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Conex Europe - Perl Update
Date: 	Thu, 13 May 2010 15:37:38 +0100
From: 	Matthew Geppert <matthew.geppert at conexeurope.com>
To: 	Tony.Edwardson at usa.net <Tony.Edwardson at usa.net>

Dear Tony

Hope you are well.

Are you thinking about looking for a new opportunity? or just interested
in the market conditions? please get in touch ASAP as I will be able to
send your CV out of multiple of my clients within 24hours.

Please find below an example: of a current requirement (I have several
others)

Senior Perl Developer - Salary Competitive (with scope for increased
responsibility) - London
A London based market leading application service provider providing
niche web based services to a majority of the top-tier financial
institutions urgently need 2 senior perl developers working to develop,
enhance, maintain and support the companys hosted services. The
applications delivering the services generally have an interactive user
interface component delivered as dynamic web pages over the Internet as
well as a series of significant server based data processing components.
The role offers the opportunity to work in a small company setting with
other skilled developers to produce high quality software where good
work is both recognised and rewarded.

Essentials:
* Self-motivated, pro-active and autonomous, with good team-working skills
* Ability to absorb and retain complex business and technical
information rapidly
* Excellent design and software development skills
* Experience in software development for *nix / web deployment
* SQL and relational data modelling skills
* OO design skills, including the ability to apply appropriate OO patterns
* Linux / Apache / MySQL / Perl
* GnuPG / CVS / IPTABLES
* Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with technical
contacts at clients, and to provide telephone support to end users

Desirable:
* Experience in developing for financial markets or experience
developing in the LAMP stack

If you are keen in the above, please let me know asap.

Best regards,

Matthew Geppert
01708 716 880
matt at conexeurope.com