Meeting: Tuesday 26th January

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Wed Jan 27 03:31:39 PST 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 09:16:05PM +0000, Andy Selby wrote:
> The monthly MKLUG/MiltonKeynes.pm meet-up is nearly upon us!

Thanks, I enjoyed last night's meeting after I missed December's.  We
had a good turn-out and I enjoyed talking to lots of people, although
I didn't get a chance to say hello to everyone.

Mostly I ended up talking about non-technical things, but I enjoyed
Peter's demonstration of one of Ziya's Android apps (I'm looking
forward to the talk on this in 2 weeks).  Does anyone have any
interesting revelations or discussions they'd like to share?

See you at the technical meeting on the 9th,