What Shall I Talk About (2)

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Thu Sep 10 12:23:54 PDT 2009

On 10/09/09 19:10, Oliver Gorwits wrote:
> Dave Cross wrote:
>> Current votes (including an off-list vote for autodie)
>>
>> * How I maintain my CPAN modules - 2.5
>> * Teaching Perl - Experiences, Anecdotes and Vague Conclusions
>>   - 1.5
>
> +1 for these two if I've not already voted(!) and if it's not yet
> past 5pm MK time ;-)

Doesn't affect the result either way. Those were the two most popular
choices.

And as Tom seems to be short of a speaker, I've volunteered to give two
talks - so those will be the two talks that I'll give.

Thanks for your input everyone.

See you in October.

Dave...

p.s. Any chance of a lift from the railway station?