Borders Closing Down Sale

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon Nov 30 13:05:52 PST 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 05:41:36PM +0000, Andy Selby wrote:
> > Although http://www.openstreetmap.org/ has much better coverage than
> > it did, it doesn't have Borders on there yet. Helpfully adding such
> > things is always a good idea.
>
> Not if its closing down and will not be there for much longer

True.  Plenty of other "such things" exist in Milton Keynes that
aren't mapped yet.

Those of us in Britain's fastest growing city should recognise the
need for OSM given the commercial mapping sector's failure to
recognise the postcode of a shop that's about to close.

If you haven't already edited OSM, have a play soon.  I've not
mentioned it for a few months now and it really is a wonderful
project.

To bring this back to the original topic, you should all buy a copy of
Samantha Harvey's "The Wilderness", which I think I've already
mentioned to some of you.