Last night's tech meet

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Thu Jan 15 09:52:58 PST 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 10:28:05AM +0000, JJ wrote:
> Just wanted to say thanks for letting me gatecrash your meeting and
> ramble on about stuff, I hope you found it interesting. I certainly
> enjoyed all the other lightning talks!

Gatecrash?  Not at all, you're always welcome.

I'd like to second JJ's thanks to everyone who showed up:  I really
enjoyed the talks and the discussion in the pub afterwards.

I've linked to the slides from our Web page:
http://miltonkeynes.pm.org/

And I have briefly written about the meeting on use.perl:
http://use.perl.org/~tomhukins/journal/38295

See you all soon,