All Slides Online (Was: Talk slides - WxWidgets)

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon Apr 20 03:49:05 PDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 08:09:36AM +0100, Peter Edwards wrote:
> Thanks all for the talks last night - some interesting stuff.
> The slides for my talk "Introduction to WxWidgets" are now up at
> http://perl.dragonstaff.co.uk

Yes, thanks again to everyone for an enjoyable meeting.  We now have
slides online for all talks that had them:
http://miltonkeynes.pm.org/

I've tentatively scheduled our next set of talks for some time in
July.  If you would like to present a talk, mail me with its title,
duration and a brief synopsis.

See you all on the 28th for the next social meeting, just over a week
away.