Technical Meeting: Monday 8th September 2008

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Sat Sep 6 05:02:57 PDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 11:20:15AM +0100, Tom Hukins wrote:
> So here's an incentive:  everyone who mails me before midday
> on Saturday offering to present a talk can choose a Perl-related topic
> for which I shall prepare and present a talk on.

Time's up.

Robbie's the only person to take up my challenge, so I'll do 5 minutes
on logging as requested.

Speakers, please mail me your slides before the end of Sunday and make
sure you have a laptop to present from or one you can borrow.  It's
best to send me slides as PDF or HTML rather than proprietary formats.

See you all at 7 on Monday evening.  Speakers, please test your slides
with the projector when you arrive.  Don't assume they'll just work.