Technical Meeting: Tuesday 8th July 2008

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Tue Jul 15 15:53:49 PDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 09:58:21AM +0100, Tom Hukins wrote:
> Milton Keynes Perl Mongers will hold our first technical meeting of
> 2008 on Tuesday 8th July at the Open University in the same room as
> last time.

I've already mentioned this on IRC, but all the slides have been
online for a few days now.  Get them while they're still hot from
http://miltonkeynes.pm.org/ .

I've also mentioned that our next set of talks takes place on Monday
8th of September in the same place, and for those of you who showed up
on time at the same time.  We have Barbie, JJ and Dave Cross confirmed
as speakers.  So we have a spare slot for another speaker or maybe
some lightning talks.  Any of the locals want to volunteer?

I had intended to write about our last meeting on use.perl but I
haven't got round to it yet, and as I'm about to escape for a long
weekend with some of your colleagues and ex-colleagues (if you work at
Spira or the OU) I guess I won't get round to it.  If any of you have
write ups, photos or other things, please share them.

See you on the 29th for our regular meeting in the pub.