Coding Together

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Fri Jan 25 08:45:25 PST 2008

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 04:04:23PM +0000, Gavin Westwood wrote:
> Those sound promising.  How soon until we can make a start on one of
> them (obviously in my case with a guiding hand)?

Apologies for the late reply:  this hasn't been at the top of my radar
lately, or whatever the unmixed metaphor for that is.

Those of you who want to shove things forward, please contemplate the
summaries that Oliver, Peter, Tony and I posted and share your
thoughts with us.  Another useful thing to do would be to figure out a
date that suits us all.  We're fine for a location unless anyone
objects to hacking in my living room.

If nothing happens, I'll get back on the case at some point.