[MK] portableapps.com

G8IFF/KC8NHF nigel at ngunn.net
Sun Jan 20 03:05:28 PST 2008

Been using XAMPP for a couple of years. It's an easy Windows install of
all the web server modules that we have always had included with most
full Linux distributions.

My Linux-on-a-stick is Puppy at just over 100MB. The rest of the stick
it uses as the file system.
I have most of the portable apps for windows on a stick also. They run
fine but I hadn't noticed if they were available as portable apps for Linux.