Technical Meeting: Thursday 15th November 2007

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Wed Oct 31 10:50:59 PDT 2007

Hi,

As much as we enjoy going to the pub, the regulars of Milton Keynes
Perl Mongers and LUG have decided we should have an evening of talks
on Thursday 15th November at 7pm.

We're holding the meeting at the Open University and have various
talks about Perl, Linux and old computers lined up.  We've tried to
plan talks that cover to a range of interests and a range of
backgrounds, so if you're reading this, hopefully you'll find some of
the meeting interesting.

I'll send out a full announcement next week, but I thought I should
let you all know now.  Please tell others you know who might be
interested.

Afterwards, we'll head to our usual haunt at Wetherspoon's where
they're holding some sort of beer festival.

If you have any questions, need a lift, or anything else, please mail
one of the mailing lists you subscribe to (preferably not both) or ask
on IRC rather than contacting me directly.

See you soon,