Meeting: Tuesday 30th October 2007

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon Oct 22 13:07:05 PDT 2007

Tuesday 30th October is a very special day.  Not only is it the eve of
All Hallows Eve, not only is it the last Tuesday of the month, it's
also 2 years and 3 days since Milton Keynes Perl Mongers' first
meeting:
http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/miltonkeynes-pm/2005-October/000002.html

So, come celebrate with a few drinks, meet up with other Perl Mongers
and Linux Users, natter about all things open sourcey, softwarey,
techy, fun and irrelevant.  I look forward to seeing the regulars, the
recent newcomers, and hopefully a few of you who haven't been before.

As usual, we'll meet in Wetherspoon's near the railway station (not the
one in the snow dome).  I'll show up around 8pm, but feel free to arrive
whenever suits you:
http://miltonkeynes.openguides.org/?J.D_Wetherspoon%2C_Central_Milton_Keynes

If you've not been along before and you would like my mobile number to
help find us please ask off list.  Don't worry how much you know about
Perl or Linux:  we have quite a varied range of interests and abilities.

See you next week,