Coding Together

Edwardson, Tony Tony.Edwardson at commerzbank.com
Wed Nov 21 02:44:12 PST 2007

Any ideas how we coordinate our efforts ?
I have a free plone site which I have set up as an example @
http://freeplone2.openia.com/football
To be able to edit or add anything you need to log in as user perl password
monger

Then everyone can update their bit as they do it and add and How
Tos/Documentation as they see fit

Comments anyone ?

This is a commercial communication from Commerzbank AG.

This communication is confidential and is intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed.  If you are not that person you are not permitted to
make use of the information and you are requested to notify
<mailto:LONIB.Postmaster at commerzbankib.com> immediately that you have
received it and then destroy the copy in your possession.

Commerzbank AG may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails. By replying to
this e-mail you consent to such monitoring. This e-mail message and any
attached files have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.
However, you are advised that you open attachments at your own risk.

This email was sent either by Commerzbank AG, London Branch, or by
Commerzbank Corporates & Markets, a division of Commerzbank. Commerzbank AG
is a limited liability company incorporated in the Federal Republic of
Germany. Registered Company Number in England BR001025. Our registered
address in the UK is 60 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0HR. We are
regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the conduct of investment
business in the UK and we appear on the FSA register under number 124920.