Meeting Next Week, 29th May 2007

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Tue May 22 11:44:41 PDT 2007

It's Tuesday again, and almost the last Tuesday of the month.  So,
next week, on Tuesday 29th we'll get together with the Milton Keynes
Linux User Group for a few drinks.

As usual, we will meet at the Wetherspoon's near the railway station
(not the one in the snow dome):
http://miltonkeynes.openguides.org/?J.D_Wetherspoon%2C_Central_Milton_Keynes

I'll be there from around 7.20pm, but you should arrive and leave
whenever suits you - people usually come and go throughout the
evening.  A few of us usually eat at the pub.

If you're worried you might not spot us, please ask off-list for my
mobile number.  You can also look out for the laminated penguins.  If
you've not been before, consider yourself most welcome.  I'm told
we're a friendly bunch.  You can always walk out if you think
otherwise..

Topics of conversation might involve one-handed typing, templating
Excel spreadsheets, recruiting Perl programmers or network monitoring.
But they might not; it's hard to say.

See you next week,