A Choice of Technical Talks

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Sat Mar 31 11:06:49 PDT 2007

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 12:04:13PM +0100, michael wrote:

> Earlyer versions for two of thoes talks are avalable on Google Video
> (Phrasebooks and CPAN from YAPC::Braga) and there is a talk on Selenium by
> 'Jason Huggins'.

The Phrasebook talk has been rewritten since Braga, so the flow is
slightly different, and the contents are a bit more up to date with the
changes to Data::Phrasebook. Although having said that, it's not too far
removed from the Braga version :)

Thanks for the pointer to the Selenium talk, I was previously looking
for other presentations to see how mine compares.

Tom, do you have directions for us out-of-towners? Not sure who will be
joining me from Brum.pm, but of those who've hinted they might come
along, all will be driving as far as I know.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers - http://birmingham.pm.org