Recording terminal sessions

Ziya Suzen ziya at suzen.net
Thu Mar 29 06:52:13 PDT 2007

I have used this the other day (on ms windows) and it worked fine:

  http://www.debugmode.com/wink/

Generates a flash file out of your screen capture and you can even add
notes, shapes and so on. Very helpful for recording demos.

They claim to have a Linux version as well, but I haven't tried that one.

-z