Meeting on Tuesday 27th March 2007

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Wed Mar 28 01:28:27 PDT 2007

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 09:04:16PM +0000, Tom Hukins wrote:
> This month, we're holding a joint meeting with the Milton Keynes Linux
> User Group:

Thanks to everyone who turned up - I enjoyed the meeting.  We had a
brief discussion about how eBay use database transactions that I found
interesting.  I've just found this:
http://mult.ifario.us/articles/2007/03/20/not-quite-no-transactions

Also, I mentioned that I'm going to the Nordic Perl Workshop at the
end of April:
http://conferences.yapceurope.org/npw2007/

> Also, the week after, on Monday 2nd April we'll hold our first set of
> talks this year at the Open University.  I'll send out details before
> long.  Promise.

I should remind everyone this is going ahead.  I hope to post details
and directions tomorrow.  See you soon!