Meeting: Tuesday 24th July 2007

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Tue Jul 17 00:27:34 PDT 2007

At last:  I've managed to announce a meeting with plenty of warning
before it happens.

Join us for the monthly Milton Keynes Linux and Perl social meeting.
The topics of conversation vary, so if you write, use or think about
any sort of open source software you might find it interesting.  If
you don't, there will be beer and you're still welcome to come along.

As usual, we will meet at the Wetherspoon's near the railway station
(not the one in the snow dome):
http://miltonkeynes.openguides.org/?J.D_Wetherspoon%2C_Central_Milton_Keynes

I'll be there from around 8pm, but you should arrive and leave
whenever suits you - people usually come and go throughout the
evening.  A few of us usually eat at the pub.

If you're worried you might not spot us, please ask off-list for my
mobile number.  Don't look for the infamous laminated penguins:
they've disappeared.

See next week,