Meeting: Tuesday 26th September 2006

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Tue Sep 19 12:48:40 PDT 2006

The summer's almost over.  We've had our holidays, had our fun.  Some
of us went to Brum.

In a week's time we will gather together to share stories, dream
schemes and pretend we do stuff with something called Perl.  We
usually start out by talking about what we've been up to recently, ask
a few questions that we'll forget the answers to and drift off into
the obscure.  Try it, you might like it.

As usual, we'll meet in Wetherspoon's near the railway station (not
the one in the snow dome).  I'll show up some time between 7 and 7.30,
but feel free to arrive whenever suits you.

If you've not been along before and you would like my mobile number
to help find us please ask off list.  See the Web site for more details:
http://miltonkeynes.pm.org/

In other news: expect a technical meeting with the random variety you
have got accustomed to on 10th October.  I'll send the announcement
soon.  Also, Birmingham.pm are looking for speakers for their
forthcoming technical meetings:  anyone up for a journey further
afield?

See you soon,