Meeting: Tuesday 23rd May 2006

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Wed May 24 02:32:04 PDT 2006

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 04:57:52PM +0100, Barbie wrote:
> Unfortunately only Alan and myself were available tonight and I've come
> down with some kind of bug. Rather than pass it on to all you folks,
> I'll rearrange the trip to either next month or July.

In the end the pub was closed although the usual crowd managed to meet
up in All Bar One down the road.  I hope nobody showed up and didn't
find us.  Perhaps this is some strange curse for me getting the date
wrong.

Anyway, we look forward to a Birmingham.pm visit some time soon.

I'll get an announcement out about our technical meeting on June 13th
soon, but so far only two people have mailed me to confirm they will
talk (subtle hint for the rest of you - title and duration, please).