Web site designer wanted for SVN::Web

Nik Clayton nik at ngo.org.uk
Wed Jun 28 23:52:31 PDT 2006

Does anyone on this list have a knack for web site design (in the layout,
CSS sense) and a bit of spare time?  Familiarity with TT would be a bonus,
but not a requirement.

I'd like SVN::Web[1] to have a new default look and feel.  The current
one[2] is heavily borrowed from trac[3], and while it does the job, it'd be
nice if it had something that was its own.

I can't pay anything, naturally, but you'll have the satisfaction of seeing
your design used by default on a multitude of developer repos, and, of
course, full credit in the documentation.

If you're interested, drop me a line off-list.  Ta.

[1] http://search.cpan.org/~NIKC/SVN-Web/
[2] http://jc.ngo.org.uk/svnweb/
[3] http://www.edgewall.com/trac/