Meeting: Tuesday 25th July 2006

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Sun Jul 23 01:50:42 PDT 2006

With our current heatwave, what could be better than a nice cool drink
with discussion about Perl and other interesting things?  How about
all of that, with a few visitors from Birmingham.pm and one from
Belfast.pm?

If that sounds good, join us on Tuesday in Wetherspoon's near the
railway station (not the one in the snow dome).  I'll show up some
time between 7 and 7.30, but feel free to arrive whenever suits you.

If you've not been along before and you would like my mobile number
to help find us please ask off list.  See the Web site for more details:
http://miltonkeynes.pm.org/

Finally, don't forget to register for YAPC::Europe in Birmingham:
http://www.birmingham2006.com/

As YAPC::Europe coincides with the date for our next meeting (August),
we will hold it there.

See you soon,