First Meeting: Thursday 27th October

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon Oct 17 10:36:03 PDT 2005

Hi all,

We had a quick chat on IRC this afternoon (join us at #miltonkeynes.pm
on irc.perl.org) and decided the following:

Our first meeting will take place a week on Thursday in the
Wetherspoon's next door to Chiquitos in Central Milton Keynes.

If you don't know where it is, here's how to find it:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=wetherspoons%2C+milton+keynes&btnG=Search&sll=37.062500%2C-95.677068&sspn=64.704725%2C105.292969&f=q&hl=en&cid=52041471,-760468,10141597545315531158&li=lmd&z=3

This gives us a chance to get together, meet each other and decide
what we want to do withour new group.

The pub is in Central Milton Keynes: several bus routes run past it
and it's very close to Milton Keynes railway station.

It's a large pub, so I'll wear a Perl T-shirt to make us easier to
find.  I'll be there from 7.30 in the evening, but show up earlier or
later if you want.  If you'd like my mobile number to make extra sure
you don't miss us, ask off-list.

As a special incentive to show up, I'll buy a drink for everyone who
attends.  I just hope we don't break any Perl Mongers attendance
records...

I look forward to seeing you on the 27th of October!