[Milan-pm] Shall we move the website ? ? ?

Giulio Bertani gbjgiulio at gmail.com
Wed May 19 08:16:05 PDT 2010

There is a Forum in the site ? It's will be a fantastic thing to find answer
about "Perl Problems" for beginner user and to insert tutorials to better
know this wonderful Perl !!!
If you like to give me rights , I could start to try to use BUT : could you
do a sandbox so I'll can do some disaster without destroing the job already
done ? ;-P

Thanks in advance
Giulio