[Milan-pm] PErl Test

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:55:14 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Oha <oha at oha.it> wrote:
>>http://milan.pm.org/perl_test.html
>>
>>Can we consider 75% a senior?
>
> I scored 81%, so:
> a) i was lucky, 75% is ok
> b) test was correct, so better move up to 90%!
>
> Oha

This tests posted publicly are good for discovering weak points. They
are no longer for interviews, otherwise they could not become public.

A developer with more then 3 years of experience in any of the areas
of Perl development shall know most of this things, after getting the
curiosity to discover the remaining ones.

Not so many are crazy enough to study deeply all this small things,
and as Hakin as told correctly, some questions are missing. Even not
using any package.

For example: IO, OO, tie, ...

They are not there becose I didn't found a one liner question for
them. If you have a suggestion for one additional question I will
consider it.

I have to say that I'm lazy.

I have consider the 'ref bless {}, "xpto"' but, ...

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo

--
Marcos Rebelo