[Milan-pm] Milan PM February 2009 Monthly Meeting

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 06:54:30 PST 2009

Until now I didn't get any opinion on this point.

When shall we have the monthly meeting?

For now is marked for the 4 of February, and if I don't get any
opinion probably will stay in this day.

It is also important to know who is willing to go, in such a way that
I can mark a table for us.

Best regards
Marcos Rebelo