[Milan-pm] R: Milan PM February 2009 Monthly Meeting

MaX Flebus max.flebus at it.easynet.net
Tue Jan 13 06:02:40 PST 2009

Dear Barbara and Marcos,
apart from the question "Is it not the case in Italy ?" which is just for
polemic sake, all your arguments seem perfectly reasonable to me.

The question is, do we want this to be an elitist group or do we want to
reach every possible user to propagate the perl verb? I prefer the latter,
given the fact that this is the MILAN group, also if I do understand that
having the group coordinator not speaking italian fluently could be a
problem ;)
Besides I see that Paris PM (http://paris.pm.org/), Berlin, Italy (!), all
use local languages, Milan should be the exception?

Ciao
	MaX