[Milan-pm] Milan PM February 2009 Monthly Meeting

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 04:57:02 PST 2009

For now I'm the Leader of the group, but I'm not Italian.

I can speak and read a little bit of Italian but I don't write in
Italian at the moment. I promise that after getting a job, I will
attend to Italian classes in such a way that I will be able to write
Italian before my 1 year old child. For now I'm just able of this.

Note: I will not have any problem if the answers are coming in
Italian. For me this mailing List have 2 languages, Italian since we
are in here and English since is the actual Lingua Franca in the
World.

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:07 PM, MaX Flebus <max.flebus at it.easynet.net> wrote:
> I suggest switching to Italian for semplicity and in order to permit non
> english speaking pm to join the group.
> After all it's Milan-pm! Milanese is a bit to hard for me ;)
>
> Ciao
>        MaX

Marcos Rebelo
http://oleber.freehostia.com