[Milan-pm] [mongers-it] Re: First Milan PM Monthly Meeting

Emanuele Zeppieri ema.zep at libero.it
Tue Jan 6 04:33:17 PST 2009

marcos rebelo wrote:

> Post done to it.comp.lang.perl

Well done, thanks!

Really, the reason why I suggested you advertise the meeting also on
iclp, was that I (erroneously) thought the group was short on people,
while I see from the milan.pm web page, if I understand correctly, that
it already counts 10 members (that's great!)

So the the 0 replies could simply be normal, as suggested by Stefano (or
could depend on Mac Donalds ;-)

By the way, if you want to increase the membership even more, consider
posting a message also to some other newsgroups, such as it.comp.lang or
it.lavoro.informatica (just read the group manifesto/faq first, to see
if such a message would be appropriate there and/or if any special
notice is required, such as an "[OT] " prefix in the subject).

One note thought: the message should really be in Italian as well as in
English (and the same applies for the milan.pm web page).

As for the meetings schedule, though I still prefer the /casual/
approach (let's meet when we can and/or when someone has something to
say), Stefano certainly has a greater experience than me.

Ciao!