[Milan-pm] From the YAPC

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 21:54:52 PDT 2009

Hi all

The YAPC is over, and it's a real nice event. I understand that I'm
steel in the cave ages of the Perl, many things to learn, like:
Moose::* (Max was correct, I'm convinced on the quality of this solution)
KiokuDB
autodie (I was already knowing this one, at least one)
autobox, autobox::Core

Next year YAPC will be in Pisa and I will be present to.
Note to Stefano: I have to say that I'm open to help, really help with you.

You can have a smaller experience, but really valid in Pisa this year,
already in October:
http://conferences.yapceurope.org/ipw2009/

If someone else is going, we may share a room, maybe even a car.

In the meddle of the conference, I listened about pp
Note to Giulio: see http://search.cpan.org/~smueller/PAR-Packer-0.991/lib/pp.pm

Bes Regards
Marcos Rebelo

--