[Milan-pm] Truck Number

g14n at libero.it g14n at libero.it
Fri Apr 10 05:12:09 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I' m glad with my first meeting, hope to continue in the future.

write from here, I don' t know why my yahoo mail is not working. I get a
message like this

207.171.7.216 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host
said: 552 spam score exceeded threshold (#5.6.1)

... BOH !?!

Giulio, about
compiling a perl script into an executable there is also perl2exe of
IndigoPerl, but is not free. What about compiling a pippo.c that calls a perl
interpreter as in the perlembed pod ( http://search.cpan.
org/dist/perl/pod/perlembed.pod ) ? LOL, in your case, the trick is not the
code but the people that don't let you put a perl.exe but let you put a pippo.
exe ( what about if you rename a perl.exe in tranzollo.exe ? :))))

Marcos, if
you have an Intel ICH7 Family Audio Controller, you have the same problem I (
and also a lot of other people ) had with audio on linux. Probably you just
need to modify your /etc/modprobe.d/alsa with the snd-hda-intel option. Anyway,
launch an lspci to see what is your audio card.

vvvv is my second favourite
programming language. It is a graphical programming language. It has only one
mode: realtime. So, your program is running while you are programming it.
This
is my vvvv page http://vvvv.org/tiki-index.php?page=Userpagefibo . Be carefull,
vvvv is so fun that can obligate you to use Mindoms ... it' s almost a drug!
Since I like very much Perl and vvvv, I'm unshamefully copying vvvv to write a
graphical programming language in Perl.

Bye,
Gianluca.