[Memphis.pm] 2 questions

cameron walker cameronw at informix.com
Sun Mar 19 15:13:19 CST 2000

Brock,

thanks for the answer on the file upload widget. I worked with perl a
lot about 4 years ago and have just started working with it again. This
'use CGI' thing shows me just how much has been added. My old perl book,
of course, has nothing about that call in there. Id guess there's a lot
that it no longer covers at this point.

With that in mind Im looking for reccomendations on an up-to-date perl
book. One that covers the CGI module in depth would be nice but I can
buy that seperately if neccessary.

Thx

with 'unsubscribe memphis-pm-list' in the body of the message.