[Memphis.pm] things in wrong place (mysql.pm) or is DBD::mysql, hmmmmm it might be me!

Durango durango at linuxfiles.net
Sun Mar 19 13:37:07 CST 2000

I fixed the problem by calling the corrected module DBD::mysql and using its
calling techniques.
The test script works now. :-)

Gee - who would of thought there was about 1000 ways to do this.

thanks.....

if you do create your own - it intsall script looks for a file called
pod2text:
here it is:
#!/usr/new/bin/perl
    eval 'exec /usr/new/bin/perl -S $0 ${1+"$@"}'
        if $running_under_some_shell;

use Pod::Text;

if(@ARGV) {
        pod2text($ARGV[0]);
} else {
        pod2text("<&STDIN");
}

For some reason , this script is needed for the install of Msql-Mysql-perl
package...

This version came from my powertools cd's  which I have online.

Ray

with 'unsubscribe memphis-pm-list' in the body of the message.