[Memphis.pm] memphis.pm.org

Brock Sides bsides at towery.com
Thu Mar 16 17:29:03 CST 2000

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Phil Groce wrote:

> At 02:59 PM 3/16/00 -0600, you wrote:
> >memphis.pm.org is in DNS, and is pointing at our web site. Not much to it
> >yet, but I'll get info up about the list sometime today or tomorrow.
> >We're also listed on the www.pm.org list of established groups, although
> >we don't have a link yet to the web site.
>
> A thing of beauty and a joy forever. :)
>
> So, what's under the hood at the website? CGI? mod_perl? Don't tell me the
> Perl Mongers' website limits us to static pages. :)

Yes, we have CGI and mod_perl. It's hosted on hfb.pm.org ("happy fun
ball", as in "Don't taunt the..."), a Sparc 20 running Solaris 7, with
Apache 1.3.9 and perl 5.005_03. We have ssh/ftp access.

--
Brock Sides
Unix Systems Administration
bsides at towery.com

with 'unsubscribe memphis-pm-list' in the body of the message.