[Memphis.pm] beginner's perl presentation

Brock Sides philarete at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 22 16:50:56 CDT 2000

Mark Turnage wrote:

> To give you an idea, I'm having trouble working past the first few chapters of
> Learning Perl, just because I need relevant (to me) examples.
>
>   Anyway, seeing a really basic real-world example helped a lot.

You might want to take a look at the Perl Cookbook. It's a book of "how
to do stuff with Perl". The examples are almost all short and
straightforward. More info, including a sample chapter:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/cookbook/

Brock Sides
bsides at towery.com
philarete at mindspring.com
with 'unsubscribe memphis-pm-list' in the body of the message.