[Melbourne-pm] Who is the current maintainer - to update pm.org records

Andrew Pam andrew at sericyb.com.au
Wed Nov 15 15:47:16 PST 2023

On 16/11/23 10:41, Toby Corkindale wrote:
> I've discovered I'm still listed as the current organiser of
> Melbourne.pm, in the pm.org database.
> I wondered if someone else would like to take over, who is more involved
> with the Perl community here?
> I haven't organised an event in many, many years.

Thanks Toby!  I took over the Melbourne Perl Meetup a while ago to stop
it from expiring, but havn't held any events.  I have just started a new
job recently at a company that uses Perl extensively, so there's some
prospect of doing things in future, but if someone else would like to
step up I'm also happy to hand over the Meetup.

Cheers,
	Andrew