[Melbourne-pm] Consolidate to a single Aussie PM group?

gregg gregg at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jun 20 16:21:53 PDT 2021

Sounds good Greg GeorgeMobile: 0404 892 159
-------- Original message --------From: Dean Hamstead <dean at fragfest.com.au> Date: 21/6/21  5:29 am  (GMT+10:00) To: Melbourne Perl Mongers <melbourne-pm at pm.org> Subject: [Melbourne-pm] Consolidate to a single Aussie PM group? Hello Melbourne Perl Mongers,I would like to propose that the Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney Perl Monger groups consolidate in to a single group.The outcome would be something like a single australia AT pm dot org list and australia dot pm dot org page. Ideally Facebook pages/groups would be consolidated also. (There is already a single #australia on irc dot perl dot org with a few lurkers and occasional chats)The goal is to improve critical mass by bringing everyone together, and to improve visibility of any meet ups that do occur around Australia in additional to potentially organizing virtual national PM meets.Hopefully peoples thoughts will be either "yeah lets do it, makes sense" or "i don't care do whatever". In which case we can move forward.Kind RegardsDean HamsteadSydney PM_______________________________________________Melbourne-pm mailing listMelbourne-pm at pm.orghttps://mail.pm.org/mailman/listinfo/melbourne-pm