[Melbourne-pm] Meeting on Wednesday 11 November

Tony Smith ts at meme.com.au
Wed Nov 4 17:48:49 PST 2015

I’m in.

Would be goof to hear from anybody who has been keeping up with Perl 6 developments better than me.

Tony Smith
Complex Systems Analyst
Melbourne, Australia
http://www.ynotds.com/
Giving thanks to the space, time, energy, matter and other lives that have allowed me to tell my lies on this old and damp ball of rock.