[Melbourne-pm] May meeting

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Tue May 12 03:21:28 PDT 2015

Due to sick family on my part, I'm not going to be coming to anything tomorrow night.  I don't think FastMail is going to have anyone else who can make it either, so I guess it's the Mitre!

Let's do another one at FastMail though, just with a bit more notice and a bit fewer sick people at home...

Bron.