[Melbourne-pm] May meeting

Robert Norris rob at eatenbyagrue.org
Sat May 9 23:39:13 PDT 2015

I could do a talk about our image proxy[1]. It'd be a new talk; I've written a bit about it on my blog but haven't talked about it.

There's various angles I could come at it from: the actual purpose and need, a pure-PSGI app, streaming PSGI, Starlet and Furl for high performance, SSRF protection, the inadequacy of Mozilla::CA, and deployment via Carton and Docker.

Just let me know which bits you're interested in :)

1. https://github.com/robn/hopscotch
--
thumb typing, tap tap tap