[Melbourne-pm] FTP on RHEL [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Kahlil Hodgson kahlil.hodgson at dealmax.com.au
Mon Mar 16 14:56:59 PDT 2015

Hi Tim,

Managed to replicate your issue on a CentOS6 machine with this script
https://gist.github.com/tartansandal/1f2582c4fca42719925e. If I change
the connection to active rather than passive, It works for me. If I
use passive mode, I get an error which throws to a bad part of the
code which generates another error, masking the original error.

Hope this helps.

Kahlil (Kal) Hodgson                       GPG: C9A02289
Head of Technology                         (m) +61 (0) 4 2573 0382
DealMax Pty Ltd                            GitHub: @tartansandal

Suite 1416
401 Docklands Drive
Docklands VIC 3008 Australia

"All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,
if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason.  By all
means, do not use a hammer."  -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925